• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A question on bans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So, I was in us49 with like 30 Staff members, ranging from ChadTheDJ himself to Moderators and VIP's such as Blamph, and I saw ARB1T3R, the person who supposedly recorded the evidence for my 1-week Temp-Ban.
And I thought... "Oh, hey, its arbiter. Isn't he the guy that was in a call with CraftyKratonite while recording the evidence for my Temp-Ban? *Sigh*"
And then, my next thought was... "What happens if someone is banned, but even the person who the banned player was fighting did not think that they were hacking...?"
I know it may not seem like a logical sentence, but an example is:
Player A is fighting Player B.
Player A is being recorded for possible hacks.
Player A and Player B are good friends.
Player A wins, but is banned later. The evidence given is of that battle in particular against Player B.
Player A talks to Player B, and says "Hey, I was banned, but the evidence is of when I was fighting against you."
Player B says "You were hacking? Nonsense, that was a legitimate fight." Or something of the sort.

What happens then? Does the ban still count, even if the evidence is weak?
Just out of curiosity, and also if this happens to anyone else.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If the evidence is sufficient, you are banned. It does not matter if the whole server doesn't think you are hacking. As long as there is evidence, you will be banned.

If you are talking about the incidence where i banned you, you were hacking. If you believed that you were wrongly banned then you should have posted a report abuse. If the evidence was not sufficient then you would have been unbanned.

Feel free to message me with any questions
-Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci