• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Question About The Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Spectator
Reaction score

I may have missed it when reading the rules, but I am curious because I didn't see it.

Is ghosting allowed? Ghosting being the use of third-party communication between dead and living players, to give living players an advantage. For example, telling the living player where other players are, using spectate to find them.

Thanks!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
While Ghosting has never actually been considered breaking the rules, it is frowned upon by many, many people.

Pink

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh okay, so it's allowed. Thanks for clearing that up.

I was rather disappointed when a moderator (or what ever a red name means) found me and killed me while I was well hidden and crouching, waiting for him to pass.

After I died, a player with a grey name admitted to being in a Teamspeak server, and that it was in fact the how the moderator found me.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Many people do if, and if they cared that people did it, they wouldn't have a teamspeak server for the Survival Games. Sometimes I do it, but only with permission from the tribute and when I want to speed up the game.

mizu

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I can relate. I was well hidden in the city on top of trees while the cornucopia was about to respawn. The guy I've been stalking in the cornucopia started looting and crafting as his back was turned on me. When I jumped down and ran to him he immediately stopped and turned around to start attacking me.

TL;DR ghosters :<, his friends admitted in the spectator chat after I died that they were ghosting ._.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
That ruins the game but there is nothing what we can do about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci