• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A New US Clan Leaderboards Idea

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
Okay, so lately I have been thinking about how the US Clan Leaderboards is now using an ELO system, and I thought that this would be a pretty cool idea to implicate into the system. I was think that there should be periodic tournaments hosted, say once every 2-4 weeks, and the winning team of the tournament would be awarded a prize in ELO, say 100.

Maybe we could even do something like periodic division tournaments. What I mean by this is that we could have one tournament every
2 weeks for each division seperately, and every fourth tournament could be one huge tourney for every clan enrolled in the US Clan Leaderboards, no matter what division they are currently in. Of course, the large tourneys would have to have a bigger prize, say 150-200 ELO.

I have highlighted each interchangeable aspect in
red so that you can see those as just examples, and if you decide to use this idea, you can change any of these to whatever you think is the most convenient.

Please consider incorporating this idea into the Leaderboards Zeno USClanLeaderboards

If anyone has any ideas to help improve this idea or if you see any loopholes in my idea, feel free to comment any ideas that you have or critique me as much as you want, just try to keep flame to a minimum. Thanks!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I would probably have to actively update the leaderboards first :p

But I'll definitely take this into consideration. Thanks for the idea!

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
I would probably have to actively update the leaderboards first :p

But I'll definitely take this into consideration. Thanks for the idea!
sure. thanks for not completely disregarding this idea at first sight and actually considering this, I really appreciate it c:

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I really like this, tournaments are fun and division tournaments would be intense but like Zeno said he would have to update the thread first actively.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci