• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Nether Map

Do you think this would be a cool map?

• YES!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Imagine how cool it would be to have a map in the nether. It would be a total different environment and something a lot different from what were used to. The only problem with this would be the lag for people with not the best computers, so what if whoever creates a map like this terraformed with netherack and the other blocks found in the the nether to create this map to make it look asmuch like the nether as possible. I don't have the best building skills so if a team would like to create this that'd be awesome and I'd be happy to help!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Deamon's Breeze?
If you press F3, the biome is Hell (a.k.a Nether).

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh really didn't know that. But I'm talking about a legit Mao that looks like the nether not a remake if breeze island.
Well, all maps have a theme. Whether it's a university campus, resort, island, or cavern. "Nether" is not specific enough. It's just a biome. If you don't have a theme for it, the map will end up being a huge mish-mash of buildings that would look like a mess. I like the different biome idea, but I'd love for you to further elaborate on the idea.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Well, all maps have a theme. Whether it's a university campus, resort, island, or cavern. "Nether" is not specific enough. It's just a biome. If you don't have a theme for it, the map will end up being a huge mish-mash of buildings that would look like a mess. I like the different biome idea, but I'd love for you to further elaborate on the idea.
I think it's be cool to have a nether city with a fortress/castle. Not like the fortress' in the current nether (I don't really like the look of those). I think having a castle nether map would be really cool :D

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci