• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A meaningful question for all of you *Please Respond*

What should I do? (ONLY POST IF THE RESPONSE IS HONEST AND TRULY MATTERS)

• Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello MCG!
I'm ulthar, and was a regular member of MCSG for over a year. As of January/February, my second life was becoming my first, and pushed this perfect community into a smaller pocket ofd my life.

I was taking up business in a passion of mine that further advanced my life in what I loved. (I might explain another time...maybe) Anywhoo,

I'm having a bit of a break from my life of that and have been wondering how much of a change it would be to pursue MCSG once again. Since October 2012 to January 2014, MCSG had taken over my life, as I further progressed from first win, to MCSG dark ages, to forums, and recognition, and retirement.

Ever since I left, I always felt a like there's a hole in my life is further hindering me from finding what I truly feel like in this world. This is my question (Preferably to those who remembered me and actually care)

Should I return to this place that for the first time made me feel accepted, or... further advance in what I love, and have crisp memories of this amazing community.

I <3 everyone here

*Except Leafy*

P.S. 3,333 discussion in Community Corner!

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
I believe that you should go your own path rather than letting somebody else choose it for you.

J

Joel/MadDawg

If there are people in this community that you would really like to connect with again, by all means come back. However, I don't recommend being a part of mcsg as much as you used to because real life stuff should always take precedent over things online.

Reaction score
The decision is completely yours, but may I ask, why is it that you can't just do both? Your career can make you have a better future, while at the same time, your friends here can make you have a better life as of now. Choose wisely. :3

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
The decision is completely yours, but may I ask, why is it that you can't just do both? Your career can make you have a better future, while at the same time, your friends here can make you have a better life as of now. Choose wisely. :3
I don't have time

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
You shouldn't have people pick the path for you. This is your life and you can do anything you want to. Even if you come back or don't This is your choice and your life.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know you to be honest here -- but you do what you feels right. It's your life, your choice, not ours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci