• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little project #2

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score

Hey guys, my last one got locked for advertising, and rightfully so as i forgot i still had links to our old server idea. I removed those now, i just want you all to veiw this and tell me what you think of our builds.
Thanks!
EDIT- We are no longer doing the server because its sooo expensive haha. Just let me know whaty ou think of the map. Maybe it'd be an MCSG map one day? hmmm, HMMM???

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
This has absolutely nothing to do with MCSG, therefore it has been moved to Anything Minecraft.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok thanks, although you are luaghably hostile over an accident.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok thanks, although you are luaghably hostile over an accident.
What do you mean? Your original thread got locked for advervising. You posted the exact same thing here and I let the thread stay provided it was moved out of the main MCSG discussions forum. How is that being hostile? :p

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you mean? Your original thread got locked for advervising. You posted the exact same thing here and I let the thread stay provided it was moved out of the main MCSG discussions forum. How is that being hostile? :p
I guess you're right, i was just a bit frustrated. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci