• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

a little mcsg story

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey. a little story for you guys

EXODUS
it all started when i made a very random clan named infinite , some kid applied , he was banned and i needed people i had to let him use a accout , he stole it , yea im a idiot , eventully i asked if he was gonna give it back , i got a call from him and some guy . The kid that had stolen my account sounded like he had been crying , the other guy was "FortunateParwez" , he had gotten my account back for me , he invited me into a clan "optimum" that went down fast . After that i had just played mcsg for fun , i only had around 23 wins . I got a call from parwez , he said he had made a new clan "Exodus" he asked if i wanted to join , this one lasted a while , lots of good player and some good friends that i still talk to today , for example newfie , afro , ray , these people helped me alot , clan was fun , and my favorite till this date . After alot of disbandments , i left , parwez had made up a Good ton of lies like iPen0m , getting hit by bus , going to college to disband , so i left. ImDozy UnderscoreAfroNinja Noofy (Inviction ) Rayy

AURA
After Exodus I made my own clan with a friends i had met from infinite , his name was cole , we made this clan for fun and yea , lasted about 3 months , we had gone 12-0 vs randoms , until one day it all fell apart and we decided to let it to , lots of you may know me for rebanding and disbanding , but this clan was fun and met other very good friends like Krons Epic3114 Veratix (truebac) Whaffle (cptswif) Benji | Hirize ItsTylerrr

favs ..

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i remember you from aura v1 vs vividus v1 you guys smacked us.

oh.... the feels. ;-;

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
so what was with all the drama with parwez/slainbot/whatever

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
When I go to Cole's profile ;-;
He has the icon I made him, good time....

Reaction score
Good times man. I still remember when I first joined Aura as a rand and I thought I was cool cause I got in xD I've had so much fun with you guys especially a few months, when clan wars occurred. :cool:

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Good times man. I still remember when I first joined Aura as a rand and I thought I was cool cause I got in xD I've had so much fun with you guys especially a few months, when clan wars occurred. :cool:
Stop coping Captain aka Lqzer type thing... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci