• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A-Level and GCSE results day feelings..

How are you feeling?

• Confident

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Can somebody adopt me until my parents calm down...maybe a year or something?

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
So a few months ago I was revising for my A - level exams thinking exactly this. "I'll fluke Geography and Business, but I'll only revise for Biology".

After sitting my exams I can say I was expecting a tougher set of papers but hey...let's not jinx it just yet.

Now I am currently shaking in fear for my results tomorrow and am in desperate need of an escape plan from my mums car if I get poor results...what about you? xD

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I'm moving to a new school that doesn't have GSCEs :p But good luck for your results!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
How can you move to a school that doesn't have GCSEs? They're mandatory...
Oh, GSCEs. I thought it was something else. This is why you don't write posts while you're half asleep >.<

I'm really embarrassed rn XD

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
OooOoOoo Look at Tbeeb :p

Yeah your right, GCES's are getting harder, you might as well make most of the subjects an A Level or a Degree because there already hard enough! Just go get your results, once you get in there it will be better than you think. Just tell your mom that your results are delayed and your going to the shop to buy her a dress or something AHAH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci