• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Kingdom and its builders (A new map rising)

Would "Middle Ages" make a good theme?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No, find another.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FyreUK - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
never mind, I made a profile... but this doesnt prove that you made those buildings.

Simon Andersen

Tribute
Reaction score
Teije both ruins and interact buildings would be perfect! - But I imagine them to be apart like.... 1 standing city, and one fallen or something ;)!

Simon Andersen

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah that castle would be amazing to have, however I think it would be hard to make such a huge mountain in a 500x500 glass dome :/?

Also, I thought about something.... There are quite a few applications here and I have recieved PM's too, so I thought... Perhaps some of you wanna drop by the server and build a european middle-age inspired house? Just so I can get an idea of what you are capable of :)

Simon Andersen

Tribute
Reaction score
ABOUT APPLICATIONS:

When you have applied, please do contact me so you can login to our test server and give your example of a medieval / middle-aged building. In this way we can test our your building skills ! Also do not forget to fill out the application on first page!

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think you should make a new post on the forum about this, because new posts get more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci