• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Fresh Start

Am I a scrub?

• yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • yes

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been thinking lately. I have been on MCSG for over a year now.
I play here all the time, but I am just "that" guy.
You may have seen me around, or not.
I may give off a bad reputation, I may rage when I die.
So, I might as well try to start over because I feel like I give off that effect that I rage a lot, and I feel like I should be more into the community.
So, I am going to re-introduce myself.

My name is Alex, But call me Moose! You may know me by either, My unusual derp steve skin, My decent PVP skills, My Youtube channel, or my love for Ariana Grande. I started playing MCSG in may of 2013, And I lost my first 1000 games. xD That is when I fell in love with this server. You can catch me on the CA & US servers. I get the question about Ping all the time. Here is my Ping.
US: 75
CA:35
EU: 115
AU: 400
I love to play basketball, I am actually a pretty good player and I play competitively all over Canada, and I occasionally play in the US.
I AM THE BIGGEST LEBRON JAMES FAN EVER
I never really was interested in foruming, But I will try to be as active as possible! And make some friends a long the way. I excel in Gym and Math. If you see me in game, Feel free to say hey. One thing you should also know about me is that I am a rage monster. If you kill me in game, I am probably raging or screaming on the other side of the computer. So, to get me mad, Please say GG Get rekt, and I sure will be raging. It is pretty funny if I die in a recording because I am quite the quiet kid, and when I rage, It is pretty funny to listen to, I will be honest!
True fact: I have never sworn in my life nor do I have anger issues. I just happen to be very competitive at everything I do.
I have always been that quiet kid, and to hear me talking in videos, Everyone at my school has always been surprised and quite proud of me. My goal on the MCSG Community is to get VIP rank doing Youtube and be well known in this community. 233/10000 Subscribers :3
I AM A BOW GOD
Literally, I love the bow, and I scroll. #BowSpammer

People/ Close Friends you will see me playing with:
NuJaan
EndoPlasmicMC
Mr_Creeper32
Sarju77
SpandexMonkeyPKC
Zoplik90
Number_1315
ThatFuryFellow
DynamicKids
DynamicDistrict
Well. That's about it. If you want to ask more about me, or talk to me, feel free to do so!

~Moose​

Last edited:

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea to "start fresh" It may be hard for some people to look at you different, but if you act right and do what you love and be yourself, people are going to want to be your friends!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Ariana Grande! <3 It's nice to see you start fresh and I never knew that I started MCSG somewhat the same time you did.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Pshhh I just came today. I am new, what are you talking about? I don't know you or anything

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the reintroduction! But I've never seen anything negative coming from you, and you seem to be very active :)

Nevertheless, re-welcome!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the reintroduction! But I've never seen anything negative coming from you, and you seem to be very active :)

Nevertheless, re-welcome!
Thank you! It's not that I am negative, I just tend to rage a lot. But It's just more of the fact that I feel like I should let people get to know me more to become accepted into the community. Just like you should get to know a friend of yours to actually become your best friend. You have to know them. If you catch my drift

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci