• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A desert!

Should I make it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nobutty

Spectator
Reaction score
i can help you make it if u make it a server (i also have about two others who will help)

***u can message me on steam (same name)***

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you made a great starting making an overview of all things your map should have! Also I like the map. It keeps it organised.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should wait till releasing it because the new minecraft wich is not out yet provides sandstone stairs. A cool thing to ad to your buildings :)

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
i can help you make it if u make it a server (i also have about two others who will help)

***u can message me on steam (same name)***
Hey man! Yeah I'd love to have your help! I've already got the server going, I will message you the details etc.

you made a great starting making an overview of all things your map should have! Also I like the map. It keeps it organised.
Thanks Bart :)

You should wait till releasing it because the new minecraft wich is not out yet provides sandstone stairs. A cool thing to ad to your buildings :)
I was actually thinking the same thing. Do you have any idea when the new release is out?

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I know how to use Voxel tools, and do yourself a MASSIVE favor, before you build any more change the ground from grass to sand!!! Good-luck, i had my doubts but if you landscape right you might just have your chance!

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
I know how to use Voxel tools, and do yourself a MASSIVE favor, before you build any more change the ground from grass to sand!!! Good-luck, i had my doubts but if you landscape right you might just have your chance!
Ya I've got voxel tools going etc, haha dw that was just a snapshot. I have MC edited everything into the map that im constructing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci