• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A day in the life of a...

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
So today we're going to talk about what an average day would be like for us. Be sure to reply down below with yours!
A Day in the Life of a Gecko
Weekdays - I wake up between 7:00 and 7:30, eat breakfast, and go to school at 8:00, have 3 classes, eat school lunch (ew), and have 2 more classes. Then I usually go to the library and finish any homework I have. This usually brings me to about 3:45-4:00. During sports seasons I would go to practice until 5:30 instead. After that I come home, do some chores and then moderate for a few hours. There are exceptions for other activities like going to the gym, hanging out with friends, or going to my school's basketball games.

Saturdays/Days off - I'll usually get up around 7:30-8:00, go on a run if it's not too cold, and then eat breakfast. Then I'll do some chores and then moderate for a few hours before lunch. Then I'll do some misc. real life stuff until around 3:00, where then I'll either watch some college sports or go to a mod meeting. After that I'll moderate some more and in the evening, I'll either watch some more college sports, play some casual gaming, or moderate for a while before going to bed.
So that's my day, what about yours? You can organize it any way you want to, it doesn't have to be like mine. Let's get some discussion going :D

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
Great and original idea, Gecko ! :)

A Day in the Life of BeastOnFireee
Weekdays -
So I usually get up between 8:00-9:00. Once I get up, I check out what's new on the forums for around 30 minutes and then I start doing my homework, until 11:00-12:00. At 11:00-12:00 I go to school. I get home at 18:00-19:00 and spend some time on the computer. (Or hang out with friends, etc.) Then I do a part of my homework and go to sleep at like 1:00... That's it.
Weekend/Days Off - Every day off is different for me xD So yeah. Not much to say here.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
A Day in the Life of the last Gapple:
Wake up, eat, school, eat, run, stress, hw, stress, eat, a bit more stress, sleep.

That's literally my life right now. xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Man, everyone has such easy going schedules. I wish I could be you guys.

For me:

Weekdays
- Get up at 5:30am to get ready.
- Arrive at school by 7:00am
- Do school things
- Most days I get home by 2:45
- Some days I'll have band activities until 5:00pm
- The days I don't have band from 2:30-5, I have it from 6-9, usually giving me an hour or two after school to work on homework, then finish it when I get home (at around 9:30) and go to bed around 11:30-12:30
- 5-6 hours of sleep later I wake up and repeat the schedule.

Weekends
Every weekend day is different for me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
My Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]
WEEKDAYS:
Weekdays are pretty tough, these are how they go:
- Wake up at 6:15 AM
- Finish any last minute homework I have not finished
- Bus: 6:48
- Get to school: 7:12
- School/Homeroom starts: 7:30
- First period (starts)[starts at odd times because 3 minutes between periods]: 7:45,
Second-8:38, Third-9:28, Fourth-10:18, Fifth-11:09, Sixth(LUNCH)-12:01, Seventh-12:35, Eighth-1:22 [SCHOOL ENDS: 2:15 PM]
- Ride bus home, gets home at 2:35 pm
- Moderate on the server until around 6:30
- Do homework
- Moderate if any time left
- Sleep
- - Repeat - -

WEEKENDS:
Saturday:
- Wake up, random times, normally very late, because on Friday's I go to bed extremely late
- Moderate all day

Sunday:
- Wake up
- Moderate
- Finish any homework in the afternoon
-Moderator if any time left
-Sleep

And, obviously, eat all day every day.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Weekdays
When I have school I get up at 7:45-8 then get to school at 8:30. My schooldays goes like this....
Whanau (Maori name for Family, it's basically what Americans would call homeroom) - 2 classes - Interval 30 mins - 2 Classes - Lunch Break 50 mins - 1 class - Home.
I get home around 3:30ish but some days I coach tennis so on those days I don't get home until around 6-6:30. I then relax with a bit of computer stuff (Gaming, Facebook, YT ect..) for an hour (When I have tennis) them have dinner and after that Homework. But sometimes I don't even do casual computer stuff if I have a big assignment. Then I go to bed.

Weekends/Holidays
I usually like to sleep in on the weekends after I have school to catch up on sleep from during the week so I don't get up til about 10-11, but right now in New Zealand we have our Summer Break/Holidays so I sleep in less
. I have breakfast then watch a bit of tv. Then back into my room to go onto my computer for an hour or more. Then I go out a bit and hang out with friends or do homework if I really need too. I do a bit of Goal kicking practice for rugby then go back home. After tea I then stay up with Crimson til 4am and go to bed.

The life of Slap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci