• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A built private office in the hub

OverReactive

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if I could pay mcsg for a small office hidden in the hub for my soon to be YouTube channel? The office would serve as a way for me to do updates on my channel like when I post a video on "Updates on my channel" or something like that. I would just pretty much like to know if I could pay mcsg for a private office that is made to my liking this office I will pay a one time fee as long as it is in the hub for Lifetime. If it could be in all hubs that would be great but if it is in hub 8 I would be ok with that instead thanks :).

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This would actually be a good purchase able feature, people could purchase a room for themselves and completely customize it (like make signs for servers, or trampolines)

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
As of now, the answer is no, however, it will be kept in mind for the future.

OverReactive

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok I just was kind of trying to find a way to maybe have a nice little in game office and be able to help advertise this server on a future channel of mine but thank you for answering

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci