• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A BIG PROBLEM

AlanGamer99YT

Spectator
Reaction score
I few years ago no, it was not as mature as now some people stole my mind telling me that I was going to give a diamond donnor and I like a fool them pass the bill as every innocent child and he never told me and I angry that do not know much changed its name password email, to come to a point when used hacks and banearon asked by the forum moderators that unban and have proof they would not. Now a short time ago a friend showed me one having the returned froma account using the code I got in the card you got the minecraft and talk to people etc ... when wet and recover from such account all person super happy to play minecraft and I find all this mess that banearon these two people most servers and now I'm trying to unban me me 3 servers are the ones I use and this is another but'm just writing This big problem is most do not know how to change the name because my name is not Alan, my name is Matthew and I am therefore asking for help to see if they can do something about it I hope your answer quickly. Cheers

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
daaaumn anyone else trouble understanding this? :D sorry buddy, can u explain your main problem again? it probably helps trying to talk as simple as u can..
Dont use a 3rd party program like translate.google.com to translate ur text, unless u are very very bad The language u want to translate to, they usually make lots of mistakes.
What i believe to understood is that u paid a bill about diamond donor for someone else? never pay for people u dont know, especially online and that u were banned because some poeple took ur account after u gave them your login data or something and they played with hax so u got banned?
Correct me whether i am wrong or not.
Greetings Venkin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci