• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

800 posts - AMA [Face Reveal :o]

Do you prefer Day or Night?

• Total voters

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kirsten. You may have previously known me as Kiirsten or Noogz. I just wanted to create another AMA. Yes I am aware of how many times I've done this for a milestone in my posts :laugh: :LOL:.

Rules4AMA:
- Questions must be appropriate
- Just be creative with your questions

I'd like to see what you guys come up with in terms of questions :thumbsup: (y).

Along with this AMA, I am going to be adding some random or significant screenshots with particular people, or just myself. So, enjoy the gallery down there :D.

Throwback to this game with these guys: ParagonAU MythicalYT Tbhalii

Max | AtomicDynamite didn't know how to use an elevator in block game...

Christmas with these guys <3 5Ocal Swoopz ParagonAU HowlingWinds Nickooo

Clan screenshot :) Pr0Tip Swoopz

Ok guys, WHO is the better purple? :3

When we were Dino Twins :) Tuatara

Throwback! Jazza Frankyy HowlingWinds

Tower of Gold players :eek:

Amazing brothers these two <3 Yannick KaelanR

FULL DIAMOND!

Screenshot with bae <3 ParagonAU

NOW THE ONE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
unless you know what i look like already....

MY FACE:

www.imgur.com/Us0faGU

I don't really mind as to what you guys think of me, I've been within the forums for almost a year now and I felt as if I needed to post my face! Oh and by the way, Gule also pushed me to <3 ILY GULE
Finally this had to came out that was a better picture then the black and white picture you gave me thoooo and btwww i didnt push you gurl i just thought the community wants to see their queen for 1second?

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
You're so beautiful!!! Proud of you! And that screenshot of all the gold people in a line I remember that! I took a screenshot as well haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci