• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

6 TEAMS!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

So today i was on survival games highway you know just doing my thing then while on my chest route this "group" not team..."group" come outta no where... as you can see from the attached screenshot they were'nt very decked at all but you could easily predict they were gonna win with that many people!
So this got me thinking...Should there be a rule about how many team members you are allowed? HiveMC has a maximum of 4 but that is still pretty ridiculous i would say 3 would be ideal. I think the majority of MCSG Community would agree with since i have been watching people survival games on youtube and they get REAAAAAALLY FRUSTRATED LET ME TELL YOU!

Thankyou For Reading This Thread <3 :)
Comment or move to feature suggestions if you agree :)
Screenshot Of The 6 Team: (Attached)
I actually spectated the hole game as well and although 3 of them died the other 3 members go to dm and i am 100% this is not fake or made up etc :)
2014-01-01_11.43.41.png

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
There is no way that this can be moderated. The amount of staff that would be required to do that is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big. I understand that it's not fair, but it's not against the rules. What if they were all friends in a Skype or TeamSpeak call, and just wanted to do that? There is no way that can be moderated.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is not a rule about this due to clans. Clans are allowed to hop on and practice chest routes and have clan battles and the like. Seeing as clans are a big thing around here, that rule is likely to stay strong. It would also be hard to keep regulated, but I totally understand your pain. This has happened to me lots of times, but I've also been in many clans

xFr0styx

Diamond
Reaction score
I also have this problem too, i think teams of 3 would be good or atleast 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci