• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5th and 6th MCGamer Trivia Night Information

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score

The 5th MCGamer Trivia Night has come to an end, and we've got some things to show! First off, a big congratulations to our top 3 contestants Swifftyy, levi_the_potato, RiskIt. You guys did an amazing job, it was really close. Here are the wonderful badges (made by Vanicle | Vanessa) that they will be receiving sometime soon.

Gold for First
Silver for Second
Bronze for Third
--
Now, for the 6th MCGamer Trivia Night as we haven't scheduled it, we'd like you guys to help us choose a theme. Who knows what the next Trivia Night might have, suggest themes, and some possible twists we can include in the next Trivia Night.

Suggestions Form: http://goo.gl/forms/R12AUgD6Qe

Last but not least, thank you to all the staff members who contributed to the Trivia Night. Whether you made questions, read out questions, helped with threads and docs, moderated the chat, or have hosted Trivia Night before. Without you, this would be impossible.
Thank you ViolentKitten and BigFella for running previous Trivia Night.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Yass! This was so fun to host. I can't wait for Trivia Night 6! Leave your suggestions for the theme! :)

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
It was fun, but I got 4th xP. I hope the next one has a topic just as good.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I weren't there but it probably was a lot of fun!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can't wait for the next Trivia Night (cause I'll actually be able to attend rip)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that I can find a list of all the previous MCGamer Trivia Night winners?
I want to know who else I have to beat in the future to take back my title as champ.

;)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that I can find a list of all the previous MCGamer Trivia Night winners?
I want to know who else I have to beat in the future to take back my title as champ.

;)
I can try to find them, I'll just have to contact the previous hosts.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh i had no idea this existed and it sounds like a lot of fun :p I'll come next time though!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hope I can join in on the next one! The first ones were lots of fun and I'm sure the rest will... I just gotta win though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci