• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 different time biomes

Ghosthamgaming

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a map where there is four different time biomes, one is like 2000ish, one is like futuristic, one is medieval and one is a desert with pyramids and temples and stuff like that. It will be divided so every biome will have a quarter of the map. Each biome will be separated by a wall.

Pleas tell me what you think about this. Let me know if its a bad idea. And sory iff mai inglisch iss bad. :)

/Ghosthamster

Reaction score
I have never seen a map with multiple biomes like this done well (and I have seen it done alot), I'm not sure if that is down to the idea or the builders but you have come up with a nice twist on the idea with the different times so it could be good.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Asia games was like that we don't need another one PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Ghosthamgaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok i Will keep building the 2000 biome and if more people say its a bad idea I will just make it a suburban like map

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci