• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

4 Cities UPDATE 4!

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
Not my style, I'm all for realism. That's just my opinion though. But yeah, I don't really think your map is realistic, then again, this is minecraft lol.

Reaction score
Not my style, I'm all for realism. That's just my opinion though. But yeah, I don't really think your map is realistic, then again, this is minecraft lol.
haha. Yeah. I dont think this map is getting on the servers. its funny though, My map was the first one on the finished maps section, then when chad started accepting them, everyone started making them... lol

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
haha. Yeah. I dont think this map is getting on the servers. its funny though, My map was the first one on the finished maps section, then when chad started accepting them, everyone started making them... lol
My advice? give up on this map. Make a better one with a set theme, and put lots of detail and time into it, keep on finding creative ways to make it better. Keep trying!

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My advice? give up on this map. Make a better one with a set theme, and put lots of detail and time into it, keep on finding creative ways to make it better. Keep trying!
I think he should make a themed map with big trees and tree villages like the one he made in this map. That village was by far the best creation in this map in my opinion. Just a little more detail in the exterior of the houses and it would be great

Reaction score
I think he should make a themed map with big trees and tree villages like the one he made in this map. That village was by far the best creation in this map in my opinion. Just a little more detail in the exterior of the houses and it would be great
i think That is what I am going to do. A huge forest, with humongous trees. It might work. What other advice do you have?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think That is what I am going to do. A huge forest, with humongous trees. It might work. What other advice do you have?
Make sure theres a lot of chests, evenly scattered around. Make sure theres loads of detail in the exterior and the interior of the buildings. Never make buildings with flat walls. You can always add something like pillars of a different material to make walls of buildings look better. That along with what you did well in this map should provide a nice finishing result

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci