• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3v3 Team Tournament (for friends)

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
3v3 Team Tournament

All this involves is getting a team of up to 6 players who will take part in a clan war style like battle. the only difference is, is that your with friends instead of a clan, this means that you do not need to be part of any clan. this is so less experienced or less serious players can have a fun, competitive battle with other players without the seriousness of an actual clan war.

The main reason for this event is because lately many people having been feeling down about SG and i feel as though people need something fun. something that isn't serious but you can still feel the excitement of an actual Clan war!

Max teams in the Tournament is 16
Rules

1) Only 3 people participating for one team in each round on the battle
2) No breaking MCSG rules!
3) No OP items from areas E.g. Potions from The eye of Horus wall
4) first to 3 round wins, wins the battle
5) 2 minute Grace period
6) No sponsoring or bountying
7) Only people Listed in your team may play. if you want another member to take part please contact me first!
8) Postponing is only allowed for 48 hours if you do not play after 48 hours the win is the other teams.
9) Crashes in games count as a death
10) Crashes in Pre-game is a round restart. but if you continue to leave in pre-game due to bad maps or other reason the other team will get a round win
11) If ghosting does come back there will be no ghost killing this means no high amounts of damage to the other player if they ghost.
12) Only 3-6 players in each team
13) The biggest rule! don't take it serious, i know you will want to win everyone does but please no raging and no abuse to players. If you get annoying with rage i will give the other team the win.

Application

Team name:
Players:
Leader:
Leaders skype:

Helpers

Austin_HG
Ryska_Ryssen
Nickvdpas073

Teams

The Vikings
Kallbergz (Leader)
Ryska_Ryssen
MisoTheOne

Incursio
mice9 (Leader)
iVexa
8oz

Ruination
Silfwermannen (Leader)
SmeepyXRO
Lehqz
Jakobiii

Decendum
Randy_Nub (Leader)
Austin_HG
TheGamerScottie
NickvdPas073
Dodgy8gers

Synergy
CurryThaSpice (Leader)
RawCookie
TheCrazyCowww
Jtx2

Phoenix
Quadrum_ (Leader)
JMullins783
I_Am_Mr_SlaSh3r
Buxtonaters

Pink Hors
ImNissen (leader)
Melupa
Cheezedoodles

Rebels
Ziiinc (Leader)
Specton
xGtZz

Battle's!

Last edited:

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
Team name: The Vikings
Players: Ryska_ryssen, MisoTheOne, Kallbergz
Leader: Kallbergz
Leaders skype: You have me.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
question: 3-6 team members? There should be a set number (3, 4, 5, OR 6) otherwise people will complain about being outnumbered from the beginning (example: To3 against To5)

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
This isnt supposed to be in the Clans and Teams thread, Can a mod please move this thread to Community Corner?

Domilz

Career
Reaction score
question: 3-6 team members? There should be a set number (3, 4, 5, OR 6) otherwise people will complain about being outnumbered from the beginning (example: To3 against To5)
I think when he says 6 members he means that you can have 6 players in your team but it is still 3v3.

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
No there are its a 3v3 other people are back ups like in case someone isnt there

mice9

Survivor
Reaction score
Team name: Incursion
Players: 8oz,IVexa,mice9
Leader: mice9
Leaders skype: u have it sexay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members