• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2nd Resignation.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Yes, this is my second resignation. I am not resigning because everyone else is doing it, and it's a cool thing to do now, but.. Yeah :/

Again, I am resigning, not leaving. I love MCSG too much to leave. I am resigning, again, because I don't have the time for moderating. I am sorry to the people who interviewed me that I said I wouldn't resign any time soon, but I just have too.

I don't have the time for moderating. I honestly don't know why I even went to that interview. I shouldn't have. I am a 10th grader and I am trying to get my grades high. Which means a lot of studying for tests, and a lot of homework. I know this is a pretty lame excuse, but it's true.

There will no longer be anymore resignation letter by me, because I will not be applying for mod again. I am sorry to those who I have hurt (if any), but this is my resigning letter.

Thanks, Mp5xz

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok SOMETHING had to have happened there is NO WAY all these mods resigning is a coincidence :(
Most of then were part of a core group of friends, the others probably wanted to and they just followed the trend resulting in less drama.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of then were part of a core group of friends, the others probably wanted to and they just followed the trend resulting in less drama.
If you guys would of read the thread, I said I am not resigning to follow the other people.

I simply just don't have time to moderate...

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you guys would of read the thread, I said I am not resigning to follow the other people.

I read it, it was a general statement about most of the resignations. I was responding with my opinion to a question. It does make sense though and I'm sure you probably apply to it a bit.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score

Change you signature might help people recognize something.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
So weird! Just saw u in game, next thing I know you will be gone! ;-;

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Yes, this is my second resignation. I am not resigning because everyone else is doing it, and it's a cool thing to do now, but.. Yeah :/

Again, I am resigning, not leaving. I love MCSG too much to leave. I am resigning, again, because I don't have the time for moderating. I am sorry to the people who interviewed me that I said I wouldn't resign any time soon, but I just have too.

I don't have the time for moderating. I honestly don't know why I even went to that interview. I shouldn't have. I am a 10th grader and I am trying to get my grades high. Which means a lot of studying for tests, and a lot of homework. I know this is a pretty lame excuse, but it's true.

There will no longer be anymore resignation letter by me, because I will not be applying for mod again. I am sorry to those who I have hurt (if any), but this is my resigning letter.

Thanks, Mp5xz
Im going to back up Mp5xz here. Since im in all honors classes im basically taking a decent amount of the same classes as Mp5xz, and the fact that he said he is trying to get high grades. I support the fact that he is making this choice as getting high grades as BHS is rare. All classes are hard and to get a low A you have to study for everything, do all homework assignments, and give it your all.

Even though Mp5xz resigned very early, it was a good reason and people shouldnt hate on him for such a quick resignation. the decision was right and his reason was the same as mine.

A note to everybody else, Be aware that this was a good choice for him and everybody who does the same, You cant sit on your computer your entire life, you need to do something with your life. Most of the people that are playing MCSG are around that age where they need to try their hardest, and that is what Mp is doing, trying his hardest to get the best future possible.

In the end I respect the choice.. Hope to see you around school :)
Support from -Pepsi<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci