• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2019 World Series Discussion

Breww

Survivor
Reaction score
Washington Nationals vs Houston Astros

Some of the best starting pitching in baseball on either side face off in a best of 7 series starting Tuesday.

I hope I'm not the only baseball fan here

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
An ex-mod snapped me their TV when the game finished tonight, and I thought it was going to be a video of someone breaking their bones. He always sends those.

I was disappointed.

Then he sent me a different one. Didn't let me down.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think the Nats have a big advantage in this series. They're playing really good baseball right now, and I trust all 4 of their starters to pitch well in a big game. I can only say that about Cole for the Astros, as Greinke has been kind of disappointing, and Verlander isn't really a stellar WS pitcher(and hasn't been as sharp the past three starts).

Breww

Survivor
Reaction score
Game 1 in a couple of hours, Gerrit Cole who will be paid handsomely this offseason vs Max Scherzer who in every other timeline is probably a serial killer.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have like at least 4 or 5 friends at college who are Nats fans from DC so just to spite them I’m going stros in 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci