• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 years of MCSG anniversary today...

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
Hello guys , it's the day i began to play this game .. I would like to write some emotional thing so prepare yourselves.

Sebi | Sebiix
Thank you dear friend for every minute we spent in this game , I would like to to write more about you but you know that you're special enough for me , so i'll stop here pvper.

MariusAKD
Marius , although you banned me for gamma , and we were good friends in this time , I am happy to have you as a friend , because you thought me some good lessons out there , and ... you were right with the ban , every rule breaker should be banned as our rules says.

STaphouse
I know that you're not seeing this because you are never opening the forum . Although I want to thank you for beeing my very first friend in this community since i began to play on MCGamer. God bless you.

MisiLica
Thank you Misi for being a good Sr.Mod. You helped me a lot when i did my interview , and overall you are for me the best sr.mod , cheers from Romania ;)

Eskild
EzChild, thanks for the good time spent in Phoenix , you are one of the best clan owners we ever had. Love ya

StealthyGamer
Stealth , thanks for the games we played , for the clan wars we had , you're the best.

Scout
Hey scoot , you are a good friend and a godlike player, keep up the good work <3

Jdennis
Best time spent in Retro , good clan owner and a very helpfull friend , love you jake!

RonnieBond123
The best nun our community has ever had.

Austin_HG
Trivioom for the win. We had some great fights in this community , great player , great friend.

Exzone
The best mod buddy ever. Great mod and a great person. Love you!

Narwhal
Great clan leader , great moderator , great friend. I hope you will ban all of them!

So this is it , i hope i didn't forget some1 , i really love you guys ! Although i will leave a list of the rest important people in my life : Nandor, Ever , Attackz , EdgyBanter , ItzEdi, jonnysurvives , ceroria , nick , bradly , DraxlerDXN , MaulFlame , Silf , William , Nemessys , Florin , Gaji , Filleft , FilipBoss12 echoss .

That's all. I hope you all have a great day. (i'm not leaving btw ^ )

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats dude! I didn't get to know you during your time on the staff team but you seem cool, seeya around :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci