• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Rows Of Chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
i like this, but maybe a few less chests as thats a lot but idk depends how much stuff is in each chest

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
All i have to say is yes i love the sound of this idea like in the outer chests you could maybe find 2 arrows and a stick or maybe a wooden sword and a leather helm

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the way it is set up atm, not sure if having more chests at the Corn would be a good idea. From your current idea all but 4 tributes could access individual chests with no risk of being attacked by competitors. If perhaps a single chest is placed in a harder to reach point within the corn, so that desperate players could attempt to reach it but run the risk of others behind them trying to kill them.
its a nice idea, but needs tweaking to make it still a fair decision to sprint away from the Corn.

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the way it is set up atm, not sure if having more chests at the Corn would be a good idea. From your current idea all but 4 tributes could access individual chests with no risk of being attacked by competitors. If perhaps a single chest is placed in a harder to reach point within the corn, so that desperate players could attempt to reach it but run the risk of others behind them trying to kill them.
its a nice idea, but needs tweaking to make it still a fair decision to sprint away from the Corn.
It is a fair decision to run from the Corn. Either get a piece of raw meat from an outer chest, or get a head start for a non-spawn chest with better items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci