• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 questions

CraftCurtis

Spectator
Reaction score
Since the 1.4.5 update It seems to be "logging in" for quite a while. It is so slow that I do not get in, in time. It happens to 2 of my friends aswell. Whats the deal with that?

Also, on survival games 4 why is the house near the "fire station" on fire?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It takes a minute to load, or you need a better connection.

Because it'a made by Vareide.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
1. There has been a lot of DNS errors that I can not really explain. If they show out there full ip's other then a domain you might have a better chance connecting.

2. Since they do not use essentials or anything based on it. Firespread may be turned on still.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
1: Internet

2: (this one is correct) Vareide made a fire station right next to the the house on fire as you can see. So he wanted to implement the fact there is a fire station, if there's no house on fire, then there should be no fire station.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2: (this one is correct) Vareide made a fire station right next to the the house on fire as you can see. So he wanted to implement the fact there is a fire station, if there's no house on fire, then there should be no fire station.
Or a certain person forgot to turn off firespread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci