• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 epic rounds ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Me and my friend were skype teaming on a 48 server and we didn't have very good stuff. We had another friend helping us by spectating over skype and he told us that the 2 last people except us were teaming and had full iron armor and diamond/iron sword. We had random pieces of armor and iron swords. We killed the guy with an iron sword when they were seperated and later the guy with diamond. At the end we didn''t want to kill eachother so we run around and jumped down from the spawn thing until we both suicided at the same time xD. All the spectators where seriusly mad at us and decided to team up in an eight man skype team to kill us :(. The next round we teamed up with the guy who had helped us by spectating and we killed everybody and won again :D.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Derping in the deathmatch for 5 mins is annoying.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I know it is anoying but it didn't take 5 minutes and really how much of you life is that? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci