• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(2.0) Girls Song of The Week Thread!

Do you like the new layout / design?

• No! (tell me why pls)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score

M83 - Wait (Kygo Remix)

Download the song by clicking here!

"For the last 4 months I've been backpacking Europe. During the last 2 weeks of my trip I met this girl from Split Croatia who let me stay with her for the time I was there. We grew a lot of feelings for eachother and to be completely honest I fell in love with her. Tomorrow I go home and I've been playing this song on repeat everyday since I left Split. She put this song on before we went to bed on my last night there. Every word of this song reminds me of her. Every note of this songs makes me think of her and how happy she made me. I will continue to listen to this song everyday until I see her again."

Enjoy the song!
Each song is picked by me, and the genres can range from all over, so if you don't like the current weeks song, just wait till next week and hopefully you'll discover something you like. Although all the songs are picked by me, I do welcome suggestions for songs. Post what you think would be a good song for next week!

Nate Good - Gold Coast

In my eyes, this is long overdue, but I've finally decided to re-start my older Track of the Week thread. Although it is Sunday when I am posting this, I'm hoping to be regularly updating this thread each week on every friday. If irl issues arise, which they will inevitably sometimes will, I'll get it updated sometime on the weekend. The song each week will be updated in the original post of this thread, as another post on the thread (as a sort of bump), and will be put in my signature. If you have any questions or anything you'd like me to know, please reply below!

Enjoy the song!
Each song is picked by me, and the genres can range from all over, so if you don't like the current weeks song, just wait till next week and hopefully you'll discover something you like. Although all the songs are picked by me, I do welcome suggestions for songs. Post what you think would be a good song for next week!

what do you guys think of the new layout / artwork for the thread? let me know :)

Annabel Jones - Magnetic (AObeats Remix)

Driving through a huge city late at night with the speakers blasting this

Enjoy the song!

Last edited:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the thread idea; it was something I was going to do myself.

I will definitely keep an eye on this thread! :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes thank you for bringing this back! But rip since I already know the song and have it on my phone ;-; lmao

Reaction score
Eh I don't really like the songs that have too many background vocals while they're rap.
It's a nice song tho.
And yeah, please continue doing this, I'm looking for songs to fill up my playlist :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes, Nate Good! I became obsessed with You and I by him after Tene used it in a video :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci