• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1st Map Having Basic armor and Iron swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikki

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I've been playing for a while and I noticed that The first map used to only have the chance for Leather armor (Apart from helmets and Boots) And an Iron sword. I myself Really liked it that way because it gave people a Chance even if they weren't teamed at the corn. Plus it could be anyones game. I know a few other people that liked it this way as well, and I'm just throwing this out there as a suggestion :)

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
ok... i have to say that would be a neat attribute to the game, if everything was somewhat fair. However, it probably would annoy players heavily. I myself feel that it is not needed because you have the opportunity to best superior-armed players with teamwork, and that in itself is a superb attribute that varying armor types bring to the field.

Vikki

Spectator
Reaction score
That is Very true. If they could Randomize it to where every few games would have basic armor and such then switch back so that there won't be as much aggravation, That would be Perfect!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the next update the chests will have a "item level" to make certain chests *hint* tougher chests to get to *hint* level 2 which means they will spawn items that match the quality of those at the cornicopia, making the games more fair.

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
I think the above statement will be a sick addition. However, i would appreciate it if you all went to discussion and filled out the thread 'hacking''s poll. Thanks guys!

B

bigmike4life

i am with you Vikki i liked the leather and stuff like that on the first map. But to bad it changed.. :(

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Persoanlly, I came here from a PVP server where I always represented in full iron and diamond every fight, having that kind of armor makes me more comfortable and when you used to get full iron in chests... Those were the best days of MCSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci