• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

128x Default

Which version is better?

• smooth

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • regular

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • both are good

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • both suck hahahahahahash dfa

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Terrible pack... I expected better.

jk koala dunz hurt me, great pack :)

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a great idea! It is perfect for players that want their Minecraft to remain with the "default" feel but want to play HD. Good job ^.^

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good idea, but I dont see the point of having 128 textures that are the same as 16, it just causes fps lag :p

average_name

Career
Reaction score
This is a great idea! It is perfect for players that want their Minecraft to remain with the "default" feel but want to play HD. Good job ^.^
Great Pack! :)
ty
Good idea, but I dont see the point of having 128 textures that are the same as 16, it just causes fps lag :p
I can understand why you wouldn't use this if fps is an issue, but I like being able to zoom in on blocks and being able to see the pixels so ya

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Update: Added a bunch of textures, fixed a bunch of stuff since original release, added more default looking bow (the old bow is still available in a folder called "alternate items")
edit: double post but das okie

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Update: Added a bunch of textures, fixed a bunch of stuff since original release, added more default looking bow (the old bow is still available in a folder called "alternate items")
edit: double post but das okie
Which download is the new version

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci