• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

120 Player Survival Games?What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncertainMouse

Spectator
Reaction score
So I'm looking at the server list and I scroll down to the bottom.I wonder why these 4 servers are yellow.It says Coming Soon 0/120 players.I think to myself,WTF?120 players?Isn't that insane?I really can't wait for this,but I'm pretty sure that's just mad.

Reply and gimme your thoughts on the new servers!=)

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting to see how that would turn out. And how long the games will turn out. But I'm willing to give it a try. xD

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
We're definitely gonna need some sort of stronger anti-spam system in the 120 servers. Don't have anything planned yet though, afaik, but don't worry. ;)

RCFloris27

Spectator
Reaction score
120 players in one games, at the same time? OMGWTFBBQ!!! seriously though, that would be amazing! 120 server for Europe too?

bchunter

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be EXTREMELY entertaining to be in, but not to go in for playing a serious game. I forsee it becoming a giant punching free-for-all with one or two people getting a sword and mowing through crowds upon crowds of victims. Once again, extremely entertaining :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The growing 6 player Moderator team will seem minuscule yet again.

RCFloris27

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would be EXTREMELY entertaining to be in, but not to go in for playing a serious game. I forsee it becoming a giant punching free-for-all with one or two people getting a sword and mowing through crowds upon crowds of victims. Once again, extremely entertaining :p
There could be a custom map made for that amount of players, and a huge corn! (that's what it's called, right?) So everybody at least has a chance to grab something. If only 2 were to get a sword, the rest could say "Temporary 118 player team up!" *Punch, Punch, Punch*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci