• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenCross

Spectator
Reaction score
Introduction

Hello I am Golden Cross and I am a up-incoming Youtuber with 600+ subscribers just after my first couple of videos, I Started my YouTube channel this summer just to record MCSG and Minecraft related videos and most all to have fun.

Proof: -snip-

My Problem
I enjoy Playing MCSG but i am lacking in the amount of friends who want to play and I need more people who play it and have teams-peak or Skype and don't mind being recorded. and I don't mind you recording
your content ether I completely support it.

What You Need

Teamspeak and Skype
Have a Mic
Have Minecraft
Have Basic Knowledge of MCSG
Be 15 or Older

FAQ

Q: How old is Golden Cross ?
A: 17

Q: Will I be in your videos?
A: Yes you will be invited to join us in every video

Q: Would you classify me as a friend?
A: Yes basically I just asked you to be my friend
PS: I am so sorry if am breaking any forum rules that i didn't know about

Last edited by a moderator:

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
I subscribed, seeing as you have MCGamer content. I'll watch a few of your videos and then give you some feedback (if you want me to) ^_^.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
This was phrased in such a way that I wouldn't count this as wholly advertisement. My vote is to not lock this one just yet. It might die out on its own. >.>

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread can stay open aslong as all the application go through a Private Message.
P.S. Snipped your channel as that's considered advertising.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Your channel looks like it's been boosted... especially the first video... more likes than views.

Don't boost yourself..

GoldenCross

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. it had 312 views but after the first few days went down to 60 views analytic page its says it has 341 views but what ever it will resolve it self in the future

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, it looks boosted considering you have no comments, 70 likes and no dislikes....

GoldenCross

Spectator
Reaction score
i kinda see what you mean but it is most likely do to the fact that when ever i upload a video it spams my google plus follwers to watch like the video and since i have lot of them as stated in my previous video .

GoldenCross

Spectator
Reaction score
they watch it like then leave several of them just watch and don't even like but i appreciate some even them watching it if the comment that would be surprise but sure enough some randomly do so i can see why it seems weird from a distance

GoldenCross

Spectator
Reaction score
well this went better than expected thank you MCSG forums i got couple of perfect people added today i got what i wanted and i will use the right forum next time.
so someone close this thread thanks i am done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci