• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1000 posts + continued MCSG story.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Hey nubs.

In October I posted my first MCSG story. It's now been like 5 months and I wanna continue it for my 1000th post. c:

So, October 2013. I joined the Titans. I never knew how amazing that clan was going to be, and I never expected to meet as many amazing people and become as attached to the clan as I ended up doing. That clan turned into my everything, I felt so committed. It was my entrance to clan life, and I loved it. I made some amazing friends and learned the ways of a clan.

Around November, I re-applied for mod. I didn't want to leave Titans, but they had recently made it so mods could be in clans! That was exciting to me. This was my final shot at trying to get back into the staff team, and I made it! I got moderator for my second time on December 1st, 2013.

Anyways, I stayed in Titans for around 2 months before leaving just a few days before the clan disbanded... I wanted to try something new, and I found The Republic. The clan was run by two friends and I really liked the idea of being with a clan from the get-go. So that's what I did, I applied and got accepted. I was the second member. I also never realized what this would lead into...

I wanted to have a stress free time in this clan, just have fun and meet new people. I ended up getting promoted to officer with another friend of mine, and the clan really started to do good. We had a lot of good pvpers and it was turning into so much fun. I fell in love with the clan..

One day, one of the leaders decided to leave. I was so sad and I thought the clan was going to disband.. Boy wad I wrong. I ended up getting promoted to leader! I never expected to co-own this clan, but it had happened in such a short amount of time.

I dedicated all of my time to this clan, as I was at my dads with my new pc and I could be on as much as I wanted. The clan became decently respected and I was so proud to lead the clan.. Then I got my computer taken away right before we lost clan wars and we ended up having to disband. {I can explain the full reason we disbanded to anyone who wants to know, as it's not because we lost to React.}

Anyways, since I now had no computer, I took a bit of a break. I went on a leave of absence and stayed out of clans for awhile. I was still super sad about Republic, but there was nothing I could do.

Then I found React. I really liked them, so I decided to apply. It had been like over a month since I had been in a clan, so it was weird for me. But I just wanted people I could hang out with. I got accepted, and I found out my old computer had started working again. I used that to talk to them, and it was great.

I then resigned from my duties as a moderator. I still couldn't be an in game mod and I felt like a burden, so I resigned on February 9th, 2014.

I didn't feel right in React, and since I had always wanted to be in Rebels but they were blacklisted to mods, I decided to leave React to apply for the Rebels.

I got accepted for trial within a few days.. And it was great but the Rebels weren't the same as they were when I used to hang out with them, and I felt out of place although I love them all.

And that's when Kidzies approached me.. He was back to mcsg. He wanted to restart Republic.. I didn't give it too much thought. I knew I could do it again and I trusted that he'd be active this time.

So I left Rebels, and we restarted The Republic.

And here we are today. The clan's going well and I'm happy. I'm extremely proud to be a leader of this clan. And now I get to be in the rad active member club, man.

NO TAGS CAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY BAD.

jk i love most of you.

K well, let's hope I make the next six months really boring and uneventful so I don't think it's okay to write another one of these.

BYE!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Somehow I have first... Anyways, yay Kristie!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Copy cat! xD jk but congrats on 1000 posts!

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey nubs.

In October I posted my first MCSG story. It's now been like 5 months and I wanna continue it for my 1000th post. c:

So, October 2013. I joined the Titans. I never knew how amazing that clan was going to be, and I never expected to meet as many amazing people and become as attached to the clan as I ended up doing. That clan turned into my everything, I felt so committed. It was my entrance to clan life, and I loved it. I made some amazing friends and learned the ways of a clan.

Around November, I re-applied for mod. I didn't want to leave Titans, but they had recently made it so mods could be in clans! That was exciting to me. This was my final shot at trying to get back into the staff team, and I made it! I got moderator for my second time on December 1st, 2013.

Anyways, I stayed in Titans for around 2 months before leaving just a few days before the clan disbanded... I wanted to try something new, and I found The Republic. The clan was run by two friends and I really liked the idea of being with a clan from the get-go. So that's what I did, I applied and got accepted. I was the second member. I also never realized what this would lead into...

I wanted to have a stress free time in this clan, just have fun and meet new people. I ended up getting promoted to officer with another friend of mine, and the clan really started to do good. We had a lot of good pvpers and it was turning into so much fun. I fell in love with the clan..

One day, one of the leaders decided to leave. I was so sad and I thought the clan was going to disband.. Boy wad I wrong. I ended up getting promoted to leader! I never expected to co-own this clan, but it had happened in such a short amount of time.

I dedicated all of my time to this clan, as I was at my dads with my new pc and I could be on as much as I wanted. The clan became decently respected and I was so proud to lead the clan.. Then I got my computer taken away right before we lost clan wars and we ended up having to disband. {I can explain the full reason we disbanded to anyone who wants to know, as it's not because we lost to React.}

Anyways, since I now had no computer, I took a bit of a break. I went on a leave of absence and stayed out of clans for awhile. I was still super sad about Republic, but there was nothing I could do.

Then I found React. I really liked them, so I decided to apply. It had been like over a month since I had been in a clan, so it was weird for me. But I just wanted people I could hang out with. I got accepted, and I found out my old computer had started working again. I used that to talk to them, and it was great.

I then resigned from my duties as a moderator. I still couldn't be an in game mod and I felt like a burden, so I resigned on February 9th, 2014.

I didn't feel right in React, and since I had always wanted to be in Rebels but they were blacklisted to mods, I decided to leave React to apply for the Rebels.

I got accepted for trial within a few days.. And it was great but the Rebels weren't the same as they were when I used to hang out with them, and I felt out of place although I love them all.

And that's when Kidzies approached me.. He was back to mcsg. He wanted to restart Republic.. I didn't give it too much thought. I knew I could do it again and I trusted that he'd be active this time.

So I left Rebels, and we restarted The Republic.

And here we are today. The clan's going well and I'm happy. I'm extremely proud to be a leader of this clan. And now I get to be in the rad active member club, man.

NO TAGS CAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY BAD.

jk i love most of you.

K well, let's hope I make the next six months really boring and uneventful so I don't think it's okay to write another one of these.

BYE!
swag yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci