• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 facts about me...

Learn anything new?

• Mhmm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Heyo,

First of I'd like to give credit to MCGamerzism because when I saw his thread I wanted to make one following the same theme. Please take into consideration that some of these things may be relativley personal. I have no problem answering questions if you have any for me. Though I do doubt it as I don't think I'm that popular here. Anyways, I'll get into it.

Número uno) I'm a very self conscious person, I am very cautious about the way I talk, walk, write - pretty much everything. Most notably the way I look.

Número dos) I speak descent Spanish. I love the language and because of this I took it at GCSE level in school. I hope I can one day speak fluent Spanish.

Número tres) Following on from number two, I attend year 10 at secondary school. Not sure what the equivalent is in grades, maybe 9?

Número cuatro) I am only in year 10 by a few weeks. My birthday is August 29th, meaning if I was born weeks later I would be in year 9.

Número cinco) I'd love to be able to speak Swedish, for some reason.

Número seis) I used to do trampolining. I did this for two years. I actually got quite good, but recently (recently being December) quit. I just got bored after a while.

Número siete) I LOVE Chloe Moretz (my profile picture) even though she is like 3-4 years older than me now. :3

Número ocho) I hate justin beiber.

Número nueve) I got my username exactly the way you would think.

Número diez) If I could become anything I would absolutely LOVE to be a vampire. I would give anything for it ;-;

Dankeeeee.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow seems like a started a new trend!
It also seems like we are strangely similar. I am a boy who took trampolining for 2 years but then I got accused of being gay so I quit. It also got boring after a while :/

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
It also seems like we are strangely similar. I am a boy who took trampolining for 2 years but then I got accused of being gay so I quit. It also got boring after a while :/
I wouldn't mind, it would be good to get better acquainted with other members of the community. :p And oh, that's nice. :3 I really enjoyed it for the time I did it, and it shouldn't carry those sort of judgments. It's as much a mans sport as a women's sport. If you ever want to talk sometime shoot me an inbox message. :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind, it would be good to get better acquainted with other members of the community. :p And oh, that's nice. :3 I really enjoyed it for the time I did it, and it shouldn't carry those sort of judgments. It's as much a mans sport as a women's sport. If you ever want to talk sometime shoot me an inbox message. :)
Yeah true, the truth is the hardest part was getting outta bed in the morning to go and learn, just couldn't be bothers -,- ;(

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wouldn't say 'accused'; being gay isn't a crime lol

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I did trampolining when I was like 7... For 2 years..... Aw shis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci