• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 year on the Forums

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It all started out last year when I was in a Skype call with my irl friend ThatBossDude. I was just hanging out on Mineplex and he asked if I wanted to play MCSG. I didn't know what it was so he showed me around. Shortly after he quit and I kept playing. Then in July 2014 I saw a hacker. I decided to go join the forums so I could report him. He was later banned. Then from then on I was pretty active on the forums. There were many times that I thought of quitting, but there are special people that helped me stay in this community.

A big thanks to all the people that are nice to me:
Swifftyy ReflexeZ FriscoBridgeMC Mendetta CaliHusky Leafed Drakey Kronsity Triple Triipiing If I missed you I am very sorry. Thanks again to everyone!

Last edited:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats on your one year, your name has definitely been a prominent and recognisable one in the community. :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Thanks and definitely my name is known. Someone stole it and I'm trying to get it back
I actually seen your name coming available on NameMC about a week ago when I was looking for a name for my alt. :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats on making it to a year :D

Is there a one year special clan to be made in honor? Jk <3

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads