• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 year on MCSG! Story Time with Uncle Cim.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
HEY GUYS, IM CIMUTANT. I HAVE BEEN ON THESE FORUMS/SERVERS FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYONE. THERE ARE SOME DOWNS BUT FORTUNATELY A LOT OF UPS. SO, ENJOY!!!

NOVEMBER 2012: I found these servers while I was watching BajanCanadian's first few hunger games. I went onto these servers and found it a lot of fun, but really quite challenging.
Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 5.34.33 PM.png
But yeah. I enjoyed playing and realised there was a build server as well. I immediately hopped onto there because I freakin love building and I was really excited. I built a huge castle and it was awesome. I decided that I wanted to change my castle to a roller coaster and I didn't know the /plot clear command so I took it down by hand. I then realised I forgot to take pictures of the castle and didn't have anything to remember the castle by and I was really sad. I didn't play on the servers for about 2 months, but the next year I came online and had some fun. Some guy named speedy_D was running a SKIN CONTEST that I lost :p but I met two awesome people. Speedy himself and TheLyssy (We are all still good friends but speedy's kinda MIA.) I wanted to create a resort based on the castle I built 2 months ago so I started to build. I got some help from Lyssy, but when Lyssy left something BAD happened. Some guy named Polcano offered to help me and so he kindly helped me to complete the exterior of the CASTLE. But then he said it needs to look a little more old, so he started flying around with OBVIOUS hacks and destroyed the castle. He put signs EVERYWHERE saying F*** cimutant. I was so sad. It was my first grief ever. BOOHOO.
1928765.jpg
<<<--- So true bruv. But eventually myself and Lys fixed up the castle and continued to create the resort.

FEBRUARY, 2013: Cimmy Hotel was born. I had an idea to create a hotel, so I got right to it. I created a lobby and a restaurant. I recruited 17 people to help build up the walls and it was the most awesome moment of my time on MCSG. We built the walls up by about 100 blocks and create a roof area. IT WAS AMAZING. It consisted of 403 rooms, 2 pools, a party area including a bar and a window view, a games room, a penthouse, and a rooftop area with helicopter and floating Jet. (If you don't believe me, ask any of these people: TheLyssy, speedy_D, Stuckyki.) We had about 34 guests so far and then came the... Apocalypse.
1928779.jpg

Apparently it became a "Lag machine" because of some mine carts inside. But you know, MEH. Lose something, make it again. Make it better.

MARCH, 2013: My adventures in MCSG come to an end. Well, the ones that were interesting anyway. I would like to acknowledge a bunch of awesome people that helped me get to where I am now. I really love the MCSG community and some day want to be a part of Staff. Just 2 more years!

@TheLyssy , @speedy_D , bloblox789, @Bulletshield3 , @Mr Dice , @chanlerrr , MoonDance11, Stuckyki, CandianJesus00 (I don't even know, ask him about the name.), MoMo (You know who you are.), @Adragonfire9 , @Furry Ducks , and a million other people. Thankyou so much for being good friends in the community! BYE BYE LITTLE ONES. And as I always say,

BOTTOMS!

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Life is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
one minute you're just fallen around bits of nothing and the next minute you are all nice and juicy and sticky, like a baby
From then on you slowly get eaten until your eater takes their last bite aaaaaand kills you.

Lol

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I've seen you once on the creative server. You told me how to get Player rank

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol why do I always read these stories when I don't even know the person who wrote them? XD nice story tho!

TheLyssy

Experienced
Reaction score
JELLEH BELLEH. I love you guys so much, you lil' bugger :) I'm so happy we became friends and I miss everyone soo much.. MoMo! Come back to us MoMo!!!!

TheLyssy

Experienced
Reaction score
Annnnddd Miki and deathrrose and others.. come back now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci