• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 year (MCSG story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
So my internet is lagging and I deiced to make this thread I'm assuming not many people are going to read this however someone might.

Where it started.
So about two and a half years ago now I was over at a friends house and he was playing this game on his iPod, I asked him "What is that it looks fun" He answered "Its called Eden, A game very similar to minecraft just not as fun". So that Christmas I asked for an iPod, when Christmas came I got one! Then about three days later I decided to get Minecraft pocket edition. I got INTO IT me and my IRL friend (Chrisbighat) played it for HOURS. Then my friend brought his computer over to play a emulator I had discovered. I told him we should download minecraft for his computer, after DAYS of playing we decided I needed to get a computer. Well I asked my mom she said NO. I asked for one for my birthday she said she would think about it. I never got one ;(. Then I found out my friend Lizard3 (He quit for factions) played minecraft he showed me a server called uberminecraft. Me and Chrisbighat decided to buy an account called Chrisbighat which is an inside joke. We played online a TON. Then came the summer where I worked my butt off. I ended up making enough money to purchase a computer. I played on my friends account we shared it on hive. Then I bought my own called: MasterVSgaming17 this was a name I liked when I was 12 I then started to play hive a bit and enjoy SG.

MCSG!
Well then I played the fridge a bit, I watched a ton of Bajan and Jerome I found out about MCSG I though WOW I really like this server, I was playing and having a great time I probably won 20 games when I killed 2 out of a team of 3 they got mad and accused me of using BSM which I had no clue was against the rules, I said "Ya im using it is that an issue?" they reported me and I got banned for 2 weeks. It made me really mad but I knew I broke the rules and didn't post an appeal, When I got unbanned I vowed to never break the rules again.I then found out about Grapeapplesuace and found out about the fishing rod. I then got to about 40 wins and took a break.

Break..... ;(
So I decided I was bad and went to a server called TBNR, I won about 30/100 in a month and decided I would come back.

Im back!
So I came back I played alot with IRL friend and I would lose 70 games and win 5 xD it was luck I eventually got to 60 wins I thought it over and decided I would make a new youtube channel. I named it a name I like IPlayMineCr4ft, I then uploaded twice a week or so. Then I got paid towards the end of june I bought a blue yeti, new MC account, Razer Deathadder, and Iron donater. One day I was recording and I seen someone I though he cant be that good he is getting R3KT by that team of 2, I was following them and he thought it was a team of three, so he did the logical thing and choke-pointed he knocked the team of two down killed them both and we then had a fair fight in DM. I added him on skype and he asked me for the recording I gave it to him figuring he would never talk to me again. Well one day he invited all 300 of his contacts to the group call the only people in it were me and Flqw (You dont remember this ;( ) So then hes like anyone want to play MCSG? And I was like sure Flqw said no I'd rather play solo. So we jumped in a call. He then became my best online friend EVER.

Clans!
So my best online friend introduced me to clans, I tried to join 5 or 6 I got in this one that required 10 wins (I had 100 if I included my old account which I never thought about ;-;) It was inactive so I left, Then I joined this clan called Beware powdski was the owner We had fun I don't think we ever won a battle but we had fun. without these guys I would not even be half decent today. So I then met Flexster_ who was Great to me he let me join his server early I will reallllllllllllllly miss you bud. I joined his sever donated and we became friends we played a bunch and I met @FearlessInferno and his brother ChromeVirus they were great we played a TON. I then left beware for A5TRO which was really inactive, I got invited to Dexite I left to make my own clan with MarkVann and Fearless so we had a lot of fun. Because of football I became to inactive to lead the clan so we disbanned. I joined Corazon which was fun I was elite and was in alot of battles. Then some drama came and it disbanned. I joined the clan that Corazon became Helios. I was elite then got kicked by the new leader. I rejoined and got member ;-; then drama came over it became to competitive and too much drama so I left. I then joined ExertusV2 and drama came over and it disbanned, I applied for 5 good clans and never got accepted. I decided that was it I quit clans. Then my friend and I TheGigaMatrix Decided time to make a new clan called Celestial it was great! I have recently learned im not really wanted in the clan and may leave. I am considering taking a long break from MC and maybe leaving MCSG, I have not deiced yet and I hope I don't.

So that is basically it now to tag some of my best friends!
SWAGOSAURAUS
Dude you are my best online friend and im So sad you are taking a break for CS:GO
Flexster_
You probably wont read this cause you quit but you were a great friend Have fun out there!
ItsEchoYT
Thank you SOOOO much for being a great friend all this time!
yannr00s
Thank you soo much for helping me get to 150 wins on my IPlay account!
InfernoHD_
Thank you for being my bud
xAirking_
Thank you for being the only one who ever actually thought I was a decent player.
ImGonnnaWreckIt
Thanks for being so eZ ;) Lube you
ChromeVirus
Thank you for being a great friend all this time I know we dont talk much anymore but I still love you.
MarkVann
Thanks for playing all those games with me and helping me lead my first clan.
StealingStats
Thanks for being the only larger youtuber to ever be my friend I know I was a jerk but still <3.
powdski
Thank you for getting me into clans and helping me get better.
PickedBroken
Thanks for being the only mod to ever actually be my friend and not just think im some randy fanboy
TheGigaMatrix
Thank you for founding celestial with me and if I leave GL with it!
Captain_Magma
Thanks for being one of best friends I have atm.
PlatinumSkillz
Hope I tagged the right one thank you for being a great friend!
I kinda forgot about this thread then i remebered a few people i forgot
Zatlys long time no see
OfficialMcEnergy Your were one of my best buds thanks!

And last of all motivations.
BacccaPlays
You are my favorite youtuber and thank you for making videos I enjoy
LiningHawk1702
You are my other favorite youtuber you are enjoyable to watch and I wish I could talk to you or play MCSG with you somtime.
Minetime28
You make the best intros ever I enjoy watching them sooo much! thank you!

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Congrats to 1 year! I've seen you around in these servers and even in Flex's server. You seem like a really cool guy! Here's to another year! :)

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats on your year destination, I believe I have noticed you on the server quite a few times and want to congratulate you on your accomplishment. I really liked your exceptionally well written story and found it relates to me in the sense of how I met this community. Anyway once again congrats on your journey and hopefully cheers to another year.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats man! Thanks for the tag. And if you ever want to join my clan it's called Prestige. IPlayMineC4ft

Flexster_

Survivor
Reaction score
IPlayMineC4ft You were honestly a true friend. You stood up with me, played SG with me, had a crush on me, and much more. I still remember the clan we used to be in, the number of times I 10hearted you. Even though I quit MC and sold my account. I'll still try to be on the forums for great friends like you! Thanks

Spareknives

Tribute
Reaction score
necro-
combining form
prefix: necro-
  1. relating to a corpse or death.
    "necromancy"
Origin
upload_2015-1-13_13-54-17.png

from Greek nekros ‘corpse.’

Translate necro toChoose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Use over time for: necro
upload_2015-1-13_13-54-17.png

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
necro-
combining form
prefix: necro-
  1. relating to a corpse or death.
    "necromancy"
Origin
View attachment 40813
from Greek nekros ‘corpse.’

Translate necro toChoose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

Use over time for: necro
View attachment 40814
On our forums, this is what a necro is.
. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.

• If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.
Due to this, the thread will be locked, feel free to PM me with any further questions or concerns. Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci