• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1 Trick to do it

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This trick can only be used while you are teamed. It also only works when there are 3 people in deathmatch and one of them is teamed with you. You have to agree to team on the third guy with your ally first. Kill the third guy and say wait, and pretend you're getting stuff from the loot of the third guy. Ask your teammate to loot the items for you then attack him, he'll be in is inventory throwing items at you.
It'll give you a good sum of 4 or 5 hits on him. This tactic can help if you have inferior gear.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
This trick can only be used while you are teamed. It also only works when there are 3 people in deathmatch and one of them is teamed with you. You have to agree to team on the third guy with your ally first. Kill the third guy and say wait, and pretend you're getting stuff from the loot of the third guy. Ask your teammate to loot the items for you then attack him, he'll be in is inventory throwing items at you.
It'll give you a good sum of 4 or 5 hits on him. This tactic can help if you have inferior gear.
Or...You can fight him legit?

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
So much for all's fair in love & war

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll make sure to try this with you Hyst, just make sure you don't tell me that you're tricking me.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'll make sure to try this with you Hyst, just make sure you don't tell me that you're tricking me.
I did this to flacter1, I had only iron sword and mixed gold and iron, he had full iron and diamond sword

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
The games about winning and if they fall for the trick instead of just slaughtering you on the spot then they should lose :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci