• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 1 Full Revolution as Staff

How dank is TheLastGapple's memes?

• Total voters

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Well, here we are. On the night of October 4th, came a brand new mod named TheLastGapple. 365.242199 days later, here he is, having completed one full year as a Mod! Now stepping out of a third person pov, and into a first person pov, I'd really like to say that this means so much to me, and I'd like to thank all the community members who have been here with me since then. I never knew that I would make it this far, and I am so happy that I have been able to and am still helping the community for the many awesome moments it has brought me.

Some Cool Facts:
(kudos to Freshly for inspiration)
1. My first mod application was titled "Mooderator Application"​
2. Mod applications were much different back then.
3. I was previously known as SkullDiamondz.
4. It took me 7 tries to finally get hired.
5. I would hang around in hub 8 trying to mini-mod.
6. I got trolled a lot by some of the staff while I was in waiting, it was really funny though!
7. I was accepted to pending by Fletch , accepted to interview by Chandelle
8. I wish I recorded myself when I got accepted into interview, I was dancing and jumping all around the house!
9. Joey , Nick , Chandelle , and AlpakaWhacker led my interview
10. Nick tried to troll me during my interview, but trolled in a very serious tone, which kind of scared me.​
11. I've only been able to attend one mod meeting, since Cross Country and Track and Field interfere with the time. I always end up reading the notes.
12. I used to be known as the mod who teamed so much, I always used to play with my friends.
13. I got hired just before MCGamer V2 came out. Boy, managing the chat was fun.
14. People keep on congratulating me on getting mod, I think I was inactive a bit too much this summer. xD
15. I have only 1 waiting buddy left who was hired on the same day with me.

Waiting Buddies:
These are shoutouts to my waiting buddies, who have been with me since the beginning of the journey.
Keno : Ma Indian boi, it was a great 30 minutes being waiting buddies with you. xD
LittleLuna : It's been a long time since we've talked, but it's great to see you as a mod again!
Freshly : It's awesome to see how far you've gone, great job on getting Sr. Mod!
largoodie : Haven't seen you on lately, where you at.
xBroken: It's been a long time since I've talked to you as well!
KvnPlays : We've only talked once or twice, but you seemed really chill. Dank youtube btw
Littlesoy : It's been a long time since I've seen you on, hope you are seeing this. It was awesome having you as a waiting buddy!
Victimized : Even though you resigned a few days after being hired, you're still part of the family! I hope you are doing well in football!
Cole : Yooo dude it's been such a long time, I keep seeing you here and there, we should talk again sometime!
Smashify_ : Hey man it's been a long time since I've last seen you, it was great being good buddies with you!
Fancy : It really sucks that you had to resign 7 days before your 1 year, but best of luck in football!
KiDD : We're the last ones dude, let's make this the best out of our waiting group!
Please tell me if I forgot you, I'll put you in here.

In the end, it's been a great year of being a Moderator. I've seen both the ups and downs, but am happy to have been able to help the community throughout the times. Thank you, and ily all. <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations!
I hope you will be here for many more years! ^-^

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
omg my Indian friend how u do dis

Haha congratulations on one year. Maybe we'll see a similar thread in another year with an increased integer? ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everyone's crediting Freshly for the whole facts idea now...

JAY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!! :mad:

Novmber

Tribute
Reaction score
Congratulations, There were be many more years!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on being staff for one year you noob "mooderator"

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on your one year as a staff member! Hopefully you'll stay with us for a lot longer. :)

Throwback to October 2014 when I first met you!
4DD74y3.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci