• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to start this by saying My name is Diivux. And last thursday You guys switched to 1.8 Now. Lets start first off, How many people like 1.8? no many people Ill say maybe 10-20% what about the other 80-90% you think they are happy with 1.8? lol no. http://strawpoll.me/3591060 Take a Second and look at that no its not a keylogger and Im not going to Steal your cs skins. Now, Hey look were the first server to switch to 1.8! nice! no other server has done that, Because 1.8 still has bugs, if you look on the mojang websites the .1 version of minecraft tends to be a bit more glitchy. Now, 1.8 There many ways to deal with this and the smarts way to do this and make your mcsg players happy is make 1.7/1.8 this is a really good idea and I would wait till 1.8 is less glitchy and other servers switch over to it. Thank you Show this to as much as Staff as you can thank you.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
The devs have already worked hard enough to pushing this update, it would be a waste going back. It will be easier for them to fix the bugs with 1.8. Plus, we just have to get used to it, as it will take some time. Also, did you know that because of 1.8 the amount of hackers have decreased?
Anyways, too many threads like these have been created, and our final answer is no, we will not be switching back to 1.7.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci