• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Snapshots

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Minecraft is getting too modified. Adding bunnies and all that sea temple stuff, it just sounds like they're adding mods to minecraft. I don't really like it as it strays from the original aspect of minecraft. What do you think?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I like the fact that they are adding new friendly mobs, It makes it more based of real life. I have no problem with it.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sea temples are perhaps a bit far-fetched, but people must have had the same thought about the End and the wither. As far as I'm concerned it's just more stuff to explore and have fun with. As for bunnies and mutton I really don't see the problem.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Minecraft strayed from the original game back in like 1.0 and only now do people say anything?

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
tbh I dislike every update since 1.6, I think everything they made in 1.6 and 1.7 is unnecessary, so I doubt 1.8 will be different, you can download mods for water temples and bunnies, so adding them into vanilla Minecraft is pointless.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I find minecraft getting different over the years ever since alpha

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
The funny thing is, when you try to say f*ck, here it gets auto corrected to bunnies xD But still, OMG I LOVE BUNNIES AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR 1.8!!!!

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The funny thing is, when you try to say f*ck, here it gets auto corrected to bunnies xD But still, OMG I LOVE BUNNIES AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR 1.8!!!!
U noe some times I wish that the bunnies would kill the corn stealer only

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci