• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8 Glitches -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexySweg

Tribute
Reaction score
This new 1.8 update has once again screwed some stuff up. This consists of invisible players in games, the spectator mode is kinda buggy and you can flew through walls??? The most annoying parts is the invisible players. It has happened in the past and surly someone must know how to fix it??? It is impossible to play on right now and no player can do anything about it so.... Fix it.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This new 1.8 update has once again screwed some stuff up. This consists of invisible players in games, the spectator mode is kinda buggy and you can flew through walls??? The most annoying parts is the invisible players. It has happened in the past and surly someone must know how to fix it??? It is impossible to play on right now and no player can do anything about it so.... Fix it.
First off, the invisible people is an MCSG glitch, its not 1.8. Mcsg will have to fix it themselves.

2nd, report the invis people.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
God! Stop the complaining please!

1. THIS STUFF WILL BE FIXED EVENTUALLY! The Devs try their best everyday and they will get to it! Be Patient!

2. This is the wrong place to put this! I TRY to look for a happy, informative, thread but instead I find another complainer!

Sorry for raging but srs stop the complaining and whining and wait..I've never seen this bug and it really shouldn't be such a big deal..it's a game and this shouldn't stop you from playing.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!
We are aware of the issues and the developers will be fixing the issues as soon as possible.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci