• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES 1.8: Bugged Spectating?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowcreeper1

Spectator
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): AU region
Time (With timezone): Roughly 3:30 AEST

Description of the bug: When players join in Minecraft 1.8, there is a feature where you can right-click on a player to see their perspective. When I tried this first, the deathmatch countdown had started. When the players were teleported to the spawn, however, I was not teleported. I was stuck in one position - left shift wouldn't work - and I could not move. To get out of that position I had to go to the hub. I am assuming this is because when I am sharing a player's perspective, the server does not detect me as a spectator any more, and simply forgets I'm there. Thanks for reading this, and hopefully this bug can be resolved soon!

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
I too sometime get this bug. So it isn't just you. Hope that helps this get fixed :D

yellowcreeper1

Spectator
Reaction score
Glad I'm not alone! This is one of the reasons I have moved back to 1.7, because of bugs and the massive FPS drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci