• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.7.10 lag

Fqx

Spectator
Reaction score
does it happen for anyone where they have good connection in 1.8, and have horrible connection in 1.7.10? I have optifine on both updates, and this is happening on both servers, please help!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think your client can cause server lag, however I may be wrong. :(

Have you tried conducting a few restarts to your router to see if that helps?

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I do not believe Optifine helps with connection issues. Optifine helps improve your FPS. 1.8 has better FPS between the two BY FAR. So I would suggest restarting your router if you have connection issues or a computer restart may be needed :)

Fqx

Spectator
Reaction score
I have tried both restarting my Computer, and my router, no changes occured ;( anything else I can do?

Narq

Survivor
Reaction score
You can try to re-install mine craft, or delete 1.7, and reinstall it. It worked for me that way!

Fqx

Spectator
Reaction score
how do you delete 1.7? sorry but I need derections ;)

Yobs

Platinum
Reaction score
Go to your .minecraft folder (Windows+R>%appdata%>Roaming>.minecraft) and locate your "versions" folder. Once inside, find the folder for the version you'd like to delete and delete it. Hope this helped :)

Fqx

Spectator
Reaction score
I did this, but my ping continues to be so bad I can hardly connect to the server; ive also noticed in the past few days, my ping continually gets worse through the day, until the nighttime; where its almost unplayable

Fqx

Spectator
Reaction score
Whoops (sorry for posting 4 times)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci