• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff 1,000 Posts and 8 Months as Staff

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It all started about a year ago, when I joined the community. Immediately, I joined the creative server. This is probably because it was the only thing I was good at. While I was on creative, I met some really cool staff members and got to speak with a lot of other community members too. I remember many things about creative, like the time I built a amusement park and Razzledgirl did all the redstone for it. Then, I met

My first application was extremely poor-written and was declined shortly after I submitted it. Immediately, I made a new application adding some detail and touch-ups. I was declined again for not being active enough. After that, I tried my hardest to become active on all platforms of MCGamer (except TeamSpeak). Soon, I found myself reapplying. In this application, I was pushed to pending but then I was declined once more. I was still determined to get moderator, so I applied once more. If I recall correctly, this was the application where I was finally pushed to interview.

In the coming days, I downloaded TeamSpeak and got on to receive my waiting rank. Soon after, Michael (_AquaTechMC_) came down and asked if I wanted to receive my interview. Shaking, I said yes. Soon after, I was moved into the waiting room and begun. Sean, CAm, and _AquaTechMC_ were all in my interview. My interview took about 45 minutes. Then I was moved down while they deliberated. Shortly after, I was moved back up to get the Sr. Staff's verdict. I was accepted. At this time, I was probably the happiest person on the world.

At first, the staff team wasn't the greatest and some people were mean to each other. About a month later, the issues within the staff team were resolved and overall the staff team was a group of pretty kind, hardworking people.

About 3 short months of becoming a moderator, I resigned. I honestly have no clue why I decided to, but I did. Within a day, I found myself regretting my decision to resign. I contacted Dave about joining the staff team once more. He talked to some other Sr. Staff members, and they decided to let me come back. Once again, I was happy to be working at MCGamer.

Now, the staff team is the greatest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I don't know what I would do without each and every one of them.

Now it's time to tag some of those who have made my stay here even better. Sorry if I accidently leave people out... You have all made my stay here awesome.

PleaseTeamIFan: Honestly, you are such a fun person to be around. Your parents are lucky to have someone as hardworking and as dedicated as you.

SmoothPixels: Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to. I really hope you apply again so we can be TeamSpeak police again :)

Captain | Lqzer: It was fun running Ascendancy with you, and thanks for all the good times before you resigned.

duckluv321: You are one of the kindest people on the staff team that I have met.

Lively: Thanks for making me want to become a moderator. Without you, none of this would have happened :)

Jodimo: Thanks for all the kind comments you have made. I really appreciate all of what you have done for me and for the staff team.

masond123: I really miss talking with you on TeamSpeak. I hope that someday you make a return to the staff team!

soggypickle: Thanks for allowing me to be on the pickle faction. It was nice getting to meet you and some of the other faction members.

Nephilim: You're honestly one of the most hardworking person I have met in my life. Thanks for helping me with the EU Cleansweep, and for just talking with me :)

Yoshiplaysgames, Jimmer, BadgerPig, Col_StaR, Avaline, DracoHD, Tzazon, Razzledgirl, AlpakaWhacker, krackan, Froggytv, ChandelleMC, TotalDramaTony, TheLastGapple, HolidayResort, JacksonReaction, Zaex, Vanicle, KitMencha, RelentlessForce, Axanite, and many more people. Thank you for making this an incredible journey. <33

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
noice Scott, I'm left out but it's prob cuz i treat you like crap (in a good way) <3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Scott, I have to admit, but ever since 8 months ago, when you god mod, you've always been a role model of mine. From then, you showed great dedication and helped me a lot, even though I was a small, teeny, green bean. It's been a great journey seeing you "grow up" and it's a pleasure to be working with you in the staff team. I congratulate you on 1000 posts and on 8 months! Here's to another 1000 posts and month!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's amazing how far a great moderator went. Scott, we thank you so much for the amount of dedication and effort you have put in for the community to this day, the amount of gratitude we have for you is incomprehensible. :)

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice work Scott! You done a great job here at the MCG community!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats Scott! Can't believe it's already been 8 months :eek: I can still remember when you first had your waiting rank!

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Grats Scott! Glad I could be a part of the journey to 1k!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
And I thought I was the only one who wrote 4-5 applications :3
We have a similar story ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci