• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1,000 posts + AMA -Danny

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCSG, my name is Danny. This is my 1,000th post on the MCGamer forums.

Thank you MCGamer forums for giving me the chance to see the other side of MCGamer. Thank you.

When I first signed up for the MCGamer forums on November 23, 2013, I had no idea that I could get all 1,000 of these posts, I started racking up posts fast and before I knew it, I was already at 100 posts and got that achievement. This really motivated me to start foruming a lot, racked up some more posts and I was eventually at 500 posts. At around this time, I started to get really in-active on the forums and really started losing motivation, the thing that changed me to start being active on the forums again is Mooclan 's streams. I really enjoyed hanging out and meeting knew people such as Zaex and OptionsFinest . I really wanted to be active on the forums since I basically had no motivation and his streams really changed my forums life. I met tons of new people after I started being active such as Nirmit TheLastGapple and many many more. I started getting more known on the forums and being as active as I can. At around 800 posts, I started really really being active and this was around the time that I got over 60 posts in 1 day, sooner than I knew it, I was at 900 posts. I wanted to take the forums smoother after I got to 900 posts. I joined a news team hosted by Nirmit and I made the first thread, this was another person who helped motivate me to get 1,000 posts today, and I fulfilled his challenge, and I got it today (10/13/14).

Shoutouts:

Obiwankenobie999 : You were my first real MCSG friend and I want to thank you for that, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even still be playing Minecraft

Mooclan : You were one person who really motivated me to start foruming a lot when I saw that you were a really popular and good forumer.

Tree_TheBigKind : I remember you were my first ever role-model on MCGamer and when I started foruming, I used to post on your profile every time I got another 100 posts c: .

Zaex : Along with you and Mooclan on his streams, I wouldn't watch Moo's streams if they didn't entertain me when you were there.

OptionsFinest : Another person in Moo's streams that motivated me to forum, you didn't really forum at the time I don't think and you were another person that easily entertained me when you were on Moo's streams.

Nirmit : You're the person that motivated me to get 1,000 posts as soon as I could when I first got to know you.

TheLastGapple : You are a person that would continue me to stay being active on the forums and when I first got to know you when I was your body-guard in 2 of your videos :S .

Lemonz87 : My fellow Fruitz87 buddy.

ChadTheDJ : Thank you for making these servers and making a forum-page that I could actually get these 1,000 posts.

Thank you all- to all the forum friends, Minecraft friends, and MCSG in-game friends.

Here's to another 1,000!

I'm ready to answer some questions :D

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What's your favorite game besides Minecraft? Or including Minecraft if it's not your favorite game.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your favorite game besides Minecraft? Or including Minecraft if it's not your favorite game.
I love the Kingdom Hearts series, and the game 'Bully'.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, November 23rd 2014?
Anyhow, what's the relation with Applez87? Also Grats on 1k!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait, November 23rd 2014?
Anyhow, what's the relation with Applez87? Also Grats on 1k!
OOPS. The relation with 'Applez87' is that I was talking to Lemonz87 in the hub and a bunch of other people and Haley decided to play some games with the Bae Squad, while we played some games and I was eating an apple while I was playing it and I knew that her name was Lemonz87 and lemons are fruit, and apples were fruits aswell, so I decided to name it 'Apples87', but that didn't look cool enough, so I made it 'Applez87', like her IGN :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci