• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1,000 post and story time!

Reaction score
So, this is (going to be) my 1,000th post and I want to tell you my story of MCSG till now. I made an other story, but it's only like 6 lines, so I think this is going to bigger.

When I bought Minecraft Premium
I remember the old good days of Beta, where there were simple things: door, wood, stone, cobble, slab etc. etc. Not "Redstone Comparator" "Daylight Sensor" "Stained Glass" and stuff. I would just play hours and hours in some servers with some other players and my IRL in Skype. Everyday I learned and something new. I remember my first day of when I played Minecraft. I was addicted to MMORPG and I thought you could double jump or something. So.. I pressed two times jump and I was like "WOAH! I'M FLYING HAHAHAHAHAHA!", took me 30 minutes to find out that you had to shift ^_^. My first building was a 2x2 little, simple, wooden house. I was a cracked player since 1.4.2, when I bought Minecraft (yey). I was so happy, I got an Emo, Hoodie, Lord skin from skindex and just found the first server when googled "Premium Server". I was playing for 3 hours when I was in a call with my best friend just saying hundreds of times that I bought Minecraft, while he was still playing cracked. I played for 3 hours straight and built a purdy house (in a survival server). I was all like "i bought mc ahah : DDDDD" and everyone was like "Nice!" "Congrats" "Welcome :)".

Getting better.
I was searching some stuff in youtube all the time like "How to craft (dat)" "How to craft (dis)". Before 1.5 came, I knew every recipe to craft and completely knew everything about redstone. It was awesome boasting that I'm a "pro" (With the old "requirements", where a piston door was immediately an "Expert Building").

Finding HG/SG.
My first SG servers were the ones where you could build. I remember a good old cracked HG server (teh dayz) where I would spend endless hours just to get a win in 3 days out of 100 games played. I dind't even knwo how to FnS properly. I would just spam it down the floor. I was only using Fishing Rod to boost people.

Finding MCSG!
I was watching BajanCanadian and ASFJerome with my best friend as some complete fanboys we were (like 1.5 year ago) and we were like "What's this server these bacca doods (yes, we would call every one "bacca" and say all the time "Bacca" "Bootycap" "Betty" etc. etc.). So one day, I was watching a video of them (I think it was "Christmas In A Hole"?) where randomly in the chat it pops up "More servers in..." and I was like "OMG! I FOUND THE IP! I FOUND IT! NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY WITH BAJANCANDIAN AND FLUFFEH!!!!" (yes, that was how I was...)

Discovering MCSG.
I didn't really know that EU servers existed, so I was playing in US with the horrible connection of 500 ping. And yeah... Like 250 of my deaths are thanks to this XD. Then I was like "Aw man f3k dis. I'm just going back to the cracked servers, when the message "More servers in minecraftsurvivalgames.com" came up. I then checked in and got to foruming and found that EU servers existed. Then me and my friend started getting some wins, started getting pretty decent and even discovered some pretty OP routes in some maps!

Learning new PvP tactics. (Decent/Pro Youtubers)
I didn't really know that if you jumped when sprinting you would get such a big of a speed boost, nor that you can combo, nor that fishing rods stun you for 0.50 seconds (half a second) and other stuff. I learned all these stuff from famous Youtubers like (no hate pls) Huahwi, Gravey4rd, ThatOneTomahawk and other (less famous) youtubers.

Getting really into in MCSG.
I then started playing all the time MCSG and checking the forums. It was pretty fun, but sometimes boring (as there would be hackers all the time, harassers and abusers (not that they don't exist still, but k.) I started getting more wins and challenging my friend sometimes (which is pretty fun to do right now too).

Where I am now.
This is where I am now. I am pretty decent in PvP, have met lots of people, pretty much getting called a "hacker" by almost every team of 3-4 I take down, which I take as a compliment and you should also, as this means that you are so good it seems you're hacking (that's how I think :) ) and wrecking in every 1v1 server I go (especially CoveMC where I get 8 wins in a row). I am thinking of starting a new youtube (MC) channel (Check me out: DareDevilMan1MC). I only have 1 video, when I was a newb, but I am trying to render a new video right now and make a second channel that will be generally about gaming.

If you want you can add me in these games:
Steam: Ronald The Magical Potato (thescorpion556)
League of Legends: (EUW) EndlessHarry (EU/NE) TheMexicanRobot01
Drakensang: (Herodorus) Sandslash
I got way more, but I'm rushing to play a couple of quick LoL games in EUW, as I have to go to sleep in like 2.5 hours, as tomorrow my class is going to a field trip (Yey for that ^_^). Cya!

Tags:
@TeamSypher Best clan ever <3
Eskild|Quadrum_ You are one of the most helpful mods when I joined (Gunnishone ) and helping me all the time!
Martinioh123 aronhage My best buddies in MCSG! #TargetMartinOffSpawnItAllBegunIn1998WhenMartinWasABadBoi
I will try to tag more people if I find any ;-;.

EDIT: Oh wait, I need dem likes too. Erm.. Whatever, I just covered what I needed to do.
EDIT: EDIT: *sigh* LoL servers down..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci