• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like Demons Breeze? If not why?

Do you believe Demons Breeze should be deleted

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I like the map however it makes Minecraft lag

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Many people tend to say 'I hate Demons Breeze' just because it makes their computer lag. Many people also say, I think it should be deleted. I do not believe this. I think it is an awesome map that is underrated and should receive less hate and more liking. 2 tips of info. If you're computer lags, turn off your sound and lava animation. I have seen someone say ' sound is essential in minecraft '. You are not going to die if you turn off your sound for 1 single game, so calm down. If you still lag after playing on the lowest Minecraft settings, altogether your computer is absolutely terrible. Download optifine and hax :p ( jks about the hax just get optifine it boosts your fps )

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I love this map, and I don't think that it should be deleted. And I get no lag at all on the map even with sound and lava animations on. :D

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I love Demon's Breeze. Even with sound on I still get no lag (with a desktop Mac). I enjoy the different style of gameplay from Freeze and Breeze Island. My favorite thing to do is fishing rod people into lava :p And it might be because I haven't lost on it yet. :3

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I love Demon's Breeze. Even with sound on I still get no lag (with a desktop Mac). I enjoy the different style of gameplay from Freeze and Breeze Island. My favorite thing to do is fishing rod people into lava :p And it might be because I haven't lost on it yet. :3
*Everyone who reads this targets MrTurnip_12 on this map*

I love this map, even without sound It delivers some diverse gaming then from the other maps.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Same here I have a Mac :p Thanks for the support
Demon's Breeze is amazing, and if you lag, turn down your sounds and stop making endless complaints!
That's what I've been saying this whole time :p

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze is amazing, and if you lag, turn down your sounds and stop making endless complaints!

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got like a 3 tier 2 route in Demon Breeze. No way i'm gonna let anyone delete it >.<

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I would not consider this as a quality map, as it is a copy/ rip- off of Breeze Island, and is therefor not unique. The structures and everything else that is handmade is looking terrible, and the map causes alot of lag to a huge amount of people, with sounds on or not.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I would not consider this as a quality map, as it is a copy/ rip- off of Breeze Island, and is therefor not unique. The structures and everything else that is handmade is looking terrible, and the map causes alot of lag to a huge amount of people, with sounds on or not.
that's the point, it supposed to be a hell version of Breeze Island and most computers don't lag without sound, if u lag you computer sucks :p No offense but...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci