• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yo, I'm Theo.

Do you think Raccoons are Boss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Meet the Staff ~ Theoretical

Hey guys, and I guess I thought I would make a one of these threads talking about myself, also as an introduction to the Staff team. Anyway, here’s the breakdown on Theo.

I’m John Smith, 24, and I like long romantic walks on the beach with intelligent women...wait, wrong site.

Anyway, my real name is Theo which also happens to be a nickname of my ingame name, Theoreticallyy. I’m an avid MCSG player and have been playing since early July, late June, and some of my best friends include fushi and Enderthor, fellow 15 year olds. My other hobbies include sitting in a chair and looking at screens...

Fine, I sometimes workout...

...at 6am, every morning. I’m an intense swimmer and get up every morning to swim on a travel team. Both of my parents are History Professors, which means they don’t mess around with my grades. My favorite subjects include Science and English. One very important fact about me -- I’m a raccoon.

Me! ~

So, that’s me, Theo.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, Theo the Raccoon. You may know me. And on a swim team? Me too. Finally, FIRST! :D
EDIT: NOOOOO

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Me and my bro hit a raccoon in the street on the way to crew practice this morning :c I sowwie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci