• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WORST CLIFF-HANGERS EVER!

Reaction score
You've all had this happen to you right? Your watching a movie or TV show, reading a book or playing a game and you get totally raped up in the story and the characters that you completely lose yourself in that world. This is what's meant to happen and it means that your enjoying it. Then at the end it leaves you with a bunch of unanswered questions, some shocking plot twist and more often then not one of your favourite characters will be about to die.
Surely you understand what I'm talking about by now, these cliff-hangers leave you desperate to find out what happens next and if the next part is not out yet it can sometimes be months even years until you find out what happens, if you ever find out at all!

Now for some discussion, When I say WORST CLIFF HANGERS EVER I don't mean ones that were bad, I mean ones that Had you screaming "NO! DONT YOU DARE END IT THERE! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENDS NEXT! GOD DAMIT!"
this has happened to me a number of times: A show I used to watch called Storm Hawks ended the entire show with the main cast all chasing the main villain through a portal to the far side of the planet which had never been seen before, We then get a small glimpse at the far side with the main cast admiring it and they set of to stop the villain in this brand new Epic location. The show ends there.
The I am number 4 book series only has its first 3 books out so far and guess where it ended its 3rd. In the Middle of their enemy's base, with the characters having just survived the fight of their lives and knowing that things are only about to get worse! And don't get me started on the cliff-hanger at the end of the Second hunger Games Book!

So what cliff-hangers have had this effect on you. was it a Movie, book, TV show or a Video game? and how did you react at when you realised it was a cliff hanger?
This should be a fun discussion!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Republic commando Order 66. And that series, they cut it after that new clone wars stuff cause of conflicting stories. The books are better.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Lol screaming at the Tv much? Totally havent done that......
- Goes and yells at Walking Dead -

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
The Halo 2 cliffhanger, made me want to punch my TV screen.

Oh my God, I was so dissapointed... Just playing that whole game, getting ready to get down and kick more alien booty, then having the game stop you with a cliffhanger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci