• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do i got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyPwalker

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just playing like usuall and i got banned for 3 days! Can someone help me?

nishi

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd like to know why I was banned for 3 days. I was playing yesterday with JohnnyPWalker and today we 2 got banned for 3 days. Can someone explain me this??

nishi

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sure we didn't broke any rule. We didn't build anything offensive or that causes lag. Moderators can tell why people are banned? If so, I'd like to know.

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
well i found a very bad ... nazi sign on your plot and there for you was banned.

nishi

Spectator
Reaction score
The nazi sign wasn't in my plot. I even didn't help building it. it's in modelix plot.
adriano421

D

Dozer

You answered your own question.
Post a ban dispute.

//RequestLock

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
your name on the plot you get banned ... i'm sorry but that how it is and this is why you only add people you trust or get added by people you trust.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were banned under the suspicion that you were involved with the building of an offensive symbol in a plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci